Wednesday 2 September 2015

Supereasy and superdelicious vegan wrap lunch




Vegan wrap

Today is quite challenging emotionally, so I decided I will go with something easy and still super nice for lunch :)

Time
Approx. 10-15 min 

Ingredients
For approx. 4-5 wraps 
  • 1-2 bell paprika
  • 4-5 wraps (I bought pre-made)
  • 2 avocados (I love them so I put a looot)
  • 2-3 radishes
  • 1 hand full of walnut (cracked in my hand :) )
  • 100-200g mushrooms
  • small can of corn (half is enough)
  • spices for the mushroom
  • mustard for the wrap
  • use ANY OTHER VEGGIES, nuts, or home made cashew nut+garlic cream, oils, vegan cheese, etc.


The Magic

1.  Chop the mushroom, add some spices and roast it for 5-10 min
2.  Meanwhile chop all the ingredients and pile it up on the wrap
3.  Add the mushroom to the wrap, fold and ENJOY! :}




Tips
1.     You may want to heat up the wrap, but be aware some types dry out and crack 

 


No comments :

Post a Comment