Wednesday 15 April 2015

Davide's Pizza dough




Super FUN, really (!!!!) cool recipe from a true Sicilian (NOT Italian! I know Davide I know :P J)


But I must admit, it seems pizza dough is my "Hill of Sisyphus"...
Its just not happening... tried several times (although that was the first time I tried Davide's recipe) no idea why it is just not happening... 
After consulting with Davide, according to him I more or less did "perfectly", he said the only thing I might done wrong was, that I might kept the dough too dry (as you will see in his recipe you must cover it with a damp towel)... so yes, I will try it again... and again... and again :P J

But I truly recommend to try his recipe as I tasted when he did it and its amazing! And not less fun to read the recipe itself! Take a look at it, you wont regret!




No comments :

Post a Comment